Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 25 November 2016

A inky mess

Hi everyone it's the 25th of the month.
Its time for a monthly challenge again at 

Our badges

This month our fantastic sponsor is
Sheepski Designs

Here is my design team make for the challenge using
Victoria Image No 47

Available




For my design team make I coloured the image with pencils and went over it with tim holtz victorian velvet distress ink.

The cogs and other wooden bits are from the
 an have been coloured using walnut stain distress ink.

The background was created using deco media mister sprays 
I then used some corrugated card to mount it all on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx