Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 28 November 2016

It's Monday

Hi everyone It's monday and it's tme for a new challenge at
Crafting from the Heart Badge
This week our fantastic sponsor is

Polkadoodles
For my design team make I have used a image from my favourite character of Polkadoodles
Winnie Sugar Sprinkles

I so love this cd it's brilliant and has everything you need from backing papers, toppers, digital stamps through to embellishments with also cutting files.

Here is my design team make.


For my design team make I have used a pre-coloured image from the cd


available

I would like to enter my make at


1 comment:

  1. Your car is gorgeous. I love all the soft colors and all of the layers. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx